March 5, 2013 | by  | in Uncategorised | [ssba]

Lol News

Lars Mytting, Norway’s biggest firewood celebrity—that’s not the joke—is excited about a 12-hour television show based on his firewood book set to air in Norway later this year. The show consists of a fireplace burning for 12 straight hours. The heat generated by the fire is expected to help dry wet paint being simultaneously broadcast on another Norwegian public television station.

Here comes the son: the world’s ‘coolest’ ‘mother’ last week gifted her son a hard-to-beat surprise when she arranged for a stripper to attend his sixteenth birthday festivities. Pictures from the party show a “scantily clad, tattooed woman clinging upside down to a seated teen”, according to reports. Jealous mutters to the tune of “Oh,sweet” and “Tyler doesn’t even have pubes yet” emanated from partygoers as they observed what for many was their first naked breast.

An elderly couple bumped saggies last week in the carpark of Doc’s Texas BBQ and Burgers, a restaurant in Sonora, California. Manual stimulation was reportedly “fair-to-middling”, as both had arthritis and neither had Parkinson’s. “I don’t care if she has acute angina”, said restaurant owner Rachael Shevlin, “I don’t want any fucking geriatric gymnastics in my carpark”. Talk about assisted living.

Chroflis MclolIntyre