Eye on the exec

Eye on exec

This week in Days of The Exec… IGM date set, VUWSA direction discussed and Salient reporter corrected.

VUWSA looks after your money. Money that politicians seem to question if we all deserve. VUWSA are holding their annual IGM on 17 March at Mount Street. This is your opportunity to vote on important issues, and make sure that VUWSA is looking after your money in a way you approve of.

Salient will make sure you have all the details you need to head along and make sure that VUWSA represents you.

President Max Hardy discussed the future direction of VUWSA, stating that this year VUWSA is changing the organisation’s focus back to the students.

“VUWSA’s reputation has taken a few knocks over the last few years, which have overshadowed the great things that VUWSA does.

“The Executive is very committed to turning this around and building VUWSA into something we can be proud of.”
Hardy updated the exec on the roles VUWSA is currently recruiting for, including the new Student Welfare officer. Salient will introduce these people when they come on board.

Salient must apologise for an error in last week’s article. The article stated that I would keep my mouth shut for an hour. A whole hour. Salient has been informed that this was incorrect. I will be required to keep my mouth shut for at least two hours.

Salient and the author did not intend for this comment to cause offence.

News Editor and Chief Editor-Annoyance. Thinks you should volunteer to write news. Is easily distracted by shiny things.