June 6, 2017 | by  | in VicUFO | [ssba]

VIC UFO

A while back, VUW’s online presence was blessed with yet another sexually frustrated man, angry that he couldn’t get laid, who decided that having a moan on “Overheard @ Vic” would somehow make things better. He thought VUW would be full of “hot, keen girls” but was disappointed to discover VUW’s women all fall into these three categories:

1. “self-righteous bloody vegan”
  2. “whining feminist”
  3. “trying to be alty”

In summary, we look like a “bunch of fuckwits” and “when will these bloody lesbos get a life.” Sadly, it’s not the first time these attitudes of sexual entitlement have come to rise.

It’s not far from the concept of “friendzoning”, when women suddenly become evil for not reciprocating the same feelings of, and not wanting to have sex with, a man they thought was their friend. Yes, it sucks to not be liked back, and sex is great, but how awful would it feel to find out your friend just wanted to have sex with you and now that he knows you aren’t sexually available you’re not longer worthy to him? There is no reason to be angry at someone for not wanting to have sex with you. No one is entitled to sex, and who would have known that posting about how unappealing the girls at university are isn’t the best way to go about improving your sex life.

On the positive side, we had “Bad Memes for Suffering Victoria University Teens” come to the rescue with mocking memes normalising the concept that sexual entitlement is not okay. I would like to thank the admin for dismissing this outdated attitude and sending out the message to the many meme followers that, no, university is not a personal breeding ground for men, it is a place to learn and go into debt.